Today I thought I would do a quick and fun beauty blog today! Have you ever watched a commercial on tv and had the product placement catch you? ! Are you one of those people who sees something on the home shopping network and says ” that looks cool, I should buy it!” Okay… I confess.. I’m one of those people ( hangs head in mock shame) But instead of the home shopping network, its YouTube!. My name is Sophia and I’m addicted to YouTube ( lol) If it’s advertised on YouTube, I will buy it ( LOL) I thought I would share with you a few of the products YouTube made me buy : )
- Its Judy Time Palette: I absolutely love Judy and her family. I enjoy watching their daily vlogs and that’s what led me to her beauty channel. I must say, while I liked the colours, I didn’t “love them”( I only use a few) but I bought it because well Judy made it! This was a limited time offer. Would I ever repurchase it? Probably not!
- Every single drug store mascara I have ever bought has been because of YouTube! You know those pesky ads that YouTube has? You know the ones you can;t skip? Well for a period of time, they were all of mascara products. Check out my blog on my favorite drug store mascaras here!
- Take Me to Brazil Palette by BH Cosmetics: LOVE this palette! I watched a tutorial of a girl using it and fell in love! I loved it so much, I picked up one for a friend who is an up and coming beauty guru in the making 😉
- Nyx Soft Matte Lip Creams: I like them, but I’m not completely sold on the hype! ( shakes fist at YouTube) I have 3 of them: Antwerp, Transylvania and Abu Dhabi. I honestly only ever wear Transylvania anymore…. meh 🙂
- Last but not least: Origins Charcoal Mask: Probably the best thing I bought off of a YouTube suggestion. If im not using my natural Oubel face masks, you can find me using this! I will always have this in my beauty collection. I especially like to use this when I am travelling to hot and humid places ( especially when I’m in the Caribbean) It’s such a convenient product. A little goes a long way 🙂
Hope you enjoyed this quick beauty blog! Are there any products you have tried solely on the recommendation of YouTube? Let me know!