So this is just a quick product review on my absolute favorite drugstore foundation. It is the Covergirl “Ready, Set Gorgeous ” Foundation in the shade 320. I absolutely love this foundation. Here are the pros and cons of this product:
- Oil free: Great for dry skin and even for combination/oily skin like I have . It does not add extra oil to the skin at all.
- It blends easily.
- Does not clog your pores.
- Quite a bit of product in the tube
- Eye-catching packaging
- Easily resealable
- Very inexpensive ( 8-10 dollars )
- Feels very light on the skin
- You have to use quite a bit of product to achieve full coverage. This is a minimum to medium coverage product
- Limited colour selection ( only 12 shades)
How I Apply:
First I begin with a primer. I usually stick to the “Baby Skin” primer by Maybelline.
- Place a dime size amount of product on your my finger and dab it on to face and upper neck area.
- Next, I use a flat top brush or a stippling brush and blend it using short staccato motions followed by circular motions to completely allow product to be evenly distributed.
- Lastly, If it is going to be a particularly high activity day, I will set it with a translucent powder.
I highly recommend this product for anyone who is looking for an inexpensive foundation, or even for beginners who are looking for a product to start on their foundation journey! Till next time….